Our Training Department consistently strives to develop the right training solution for your needs. We offer a range of product training solutions to ensure that you are proficient in the use of your accounting and or payroll software. Whether you are a professional and already experienced Pastel user or just a beginner, our training solutions will assist you to contribute to your company's overall success.
All courses are designed to give hands on, practical training in a classroom environment.
Multisoft Solutions offers high quality training programmes targeted particularly at finance professionals. Our training department consistently strives to develop the right training solution for your needs. All courses are designed to give hands on and practical training.
As an Authorised Training Centre (ATC) for Sage, we offer a range of product training solutions to ensure that you are proficient in the use of your accounting software. These include:
• SAGE Pastel Evolution
• SAGE Pastel Partner
• Sage Pastel Payroll & HR
• Sage VIP Payroll & HR
• Source documents journal and ledger
• Book-keeping skills that will enable the participant to process accounting information through to trial balance.
• What does the management accountant do?
• Roles and responsibilities
• Management reports
• Business and Strategic Planning
• Budget preparation process, the budget holder's role and responsibilities
• Profit and loss forecast, cashflow preparation
• Variance analysis and reports
• Management meetings
• How to design an accounting system
• Account codes, opening balances
• Day books (sales and purchases)
• Nominal ledgers, control accounts
• Bank accounts and reconciliations
• Preparation of accounts
• Trial balance, profit and loss accounts and balance sheet
• Journals, accruals, prepayments
• Creditors and debtors schedule
• Filing of documents and cross referencing to electronic ledgers
VALUE ADDED TAX
• Registration and de-registration
• Standard rate vrs. flat rate scheme
• Debits and credits
• Completion of VAT return.
• With Holding Agent
• Withholding taxes final
• withholding taxes on account
• Introduction to income taxes
• Introduction to labour Act
• Introduction to the pension Act
NB The student(s) must be computer literate and must have an understanding of basic accounting principles. No knowledge of the software is required
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
How to register
Send an email to email@example.com and we will forward you the registration documents. You will also be contacted should we require more information.
If you join our mailing list we will send you a brief introduction to the way the book can be used to unlock your passion, achieve your goals and reach ultimate success.