Experience the powerful Payroll system that allows you to add unlimited companies, hierarchies, employees, pay period configurations and runs; unlimited definitions for earning, deduction, company contribution, fringe benefit and provision
Sage 300 People gives you regular updates of the latest statutory legislation to ensure consistent compliance, net-up calculations of wages and salaries, net pay-splits between bank accounts, Recall at any time the full history of each period, which are stored separately, Draw single company or multiple company consolidated reports, Precise security up to field level; user authentication with MS Active Directory and System actions recorded to ensure accurate auditing.
- Consolidate multiple payslips per pay period for a single printable payslip
- Automatically calculate pro-rata earnings and deductions based on start and termination dates
- Minimum net pay feature
- Create multiple records for a single employee
- Create new employees (or terminate old ones) with built-in checklists
- Use the Transfer Wizard to easily move employees between companies, policies
- Attach employee and company documents to any records in the system
- All uploaded documents are stored in the database to ensure they are secure and backed up
- Create unlimited companies per database
- Define multiple payment cycles per company
- View pay periods two years in advance
- Create default payslip structures for individuals and employee groups with similar payslip setups
- Manage advance leave
- Customise the leave function to match your company’s policies
- Automatically monitor sick leave rule
- Line managers can have access to all leave management reports, via ESS
Powerful, flexible calculations:
- Expression Builder allows you to define formulas and sliding scales for any earning structure
- Style, print and export reports, for distribution
- Customise reports for limitless table and chart layouts
- Export reports to MS Excel, or send as email attachments
- All system activities are recorded for detailed reporting – what the changes entail, who made them, and old vs new values
- Sage 300 People has maximum security and control based on best practice protocols
- Assign multiple security configurations to multiple users – define who views which data
- Define security on navigation level, apply password policies, and integrate them with MS Active Directory for single login efficiency
- Full security audit trail on the system
Manage all stages of the employee lifecycle with the following features:
- Process-driven modules on Sage 300 People modules follow a systematic HR process
- Always-available, easy-to-use electronic employee files, to which you can attach documents
- Give managers and employees access to real-time data simultaneously from a range of different locations
- Robust reporting interface – email reports directly from the application
- Managers can access employee records, conduct their employee performance reviews and print reports
- Manage jobs and positions with the Job Management module – capture all information relating to a specific job
- Manage employee profiles and all transactions – from disciplinary actions to experience and development path, medical history, etc.
- Manage Employment Equity and monitor your employment equity targets and goals in relation to actual staff. Print Labour Department-sanctioned reports
- Manage Learning and Skills Development by defining the critical skills required and monitoring development plans and interventions.
- Manage employee performance – from defining agreements to
- conducting performance reviews and updating performance plans.
People ESS adds the following features to Sage 300 People
Take advantage of ESS’s fast and efficient functionality, giving your employees the capabilities to manage much of their own administration, so that HR managers are free to use their time more strategically.
Employees can apply for leave, manage their claims, manage personal details, view and print their payslips, complete performance reviews, start workflows, etc.
Line managers can conduct surveys and performance reviews, schedule tasks, and manage projects
Contact Multisoft Solutions today for further engagements.
Follow us on: