Get the Information You Need Just When You Need It.
Sage Enterprise Management provides a large set of features enabling users to analyze data in a self-service manner and to take the right decisions. Realtime analytics, alerts, and notifications empower each role in your organization to respond quickly to changing business conditions.
Reporting and Analytics
- User-defined dashboards based on trigger events
- Configurable inquiries on any data table, with automatic or manual joins, sorting and selection
- Inquiries to search and filter predefined data collections using a variety of prebuilt parameters
- Requesters define a data view by selecting from the available fields in one or more database tables
- Audit trail from cumulative total to detail
- Library of over 400 reports supplied as standard, including legal reports
- Automatic printout triggering and generation of Word, Excel, text, HTML, or PDF files
Sage Enterprise Management Data & Analytics provides users with a hub for managing all data from multiple sources, and built-in data models for reporting.
Sage Enterprise Intelligence helps business users reduce time spent on analysis and reporting
Advanced BI powered by Business Objects is designed for customers with very large data volumes or specialized reporting needs
Enterprise Management Financial Reporting Overview
- Ability to design, distribute, and consume reports through a
- common Microsoft Excel interface, with the sweet spot being on
- financial reporting
- Report on data from most external systems (ODBC-compliant databases)
- Versions available for on-premise and online customers