SAP Business One is designed to optimize your purchasing operations and control costs by managing the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns, and payments.
- Streamline procurement processes, including requisition requests, purchase order and good receipts creation, and returns management.
- Improve audits by matching documents, viewing information trails, and handling multiple currencies.
- Centralize purchasing processes by managing detailed data in a user-friendly interface.
- View account balance and purchase analysis while maintaining detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Lower costs and optimize your supply chain relationships.
- Process accounts payable invoices, cancellations, and credit memos with a purchase order reference
- Material needs and schedule purchases.
- Generate integrated reports with real-time data and display them in various report formats or dashboards to gain an overview of what matters most to your business, whether you’re using a desktop or mobile device.
- SAP Business One enables users to order materials or services from suppliers which will immediately be reflected in the available quantities for the stock item. Users are able to split a single purchase order into multiple parts when, for example, items need to be shipped to multiple locations. Splits or revisions are required so that different packing slips and delivery notes can be created for each shipment. Any line item within a purchase order can be shipped to, or specified as a different warehouse location.
Warehouse and Accounting Integration
- Goods receipts enable users to receive a delivery at the warehouse or allocate deliveries to multiple warehouses. These can be linked to a purchase order, and users are able to change the purchase order quantity versus the actual received quantity.
- Supplier returns for repair or without credit can be handled using the goods returns document. When processing supplier invoices, SAP Business One also creates a journal entry. This information can be used to process subsequent payments to the supplier. Credit memos can be issued to the supplier for returned merchandise.
- The required data can easily be imported from the original invoice, as it is with any other sales and purchasing document. SAP Business One enables users to calculate the purchase price of imported merchandise. They can allocate the various landed cost elements (such as freight, insurance, and customs duties) to the Freight on Board (FOB) costs of each item, updating its actual warehouse value.
Generate reports of all purchasing reports with real-time data and display them in various formats or dashboards.