Payroll Outsourcing Services
When it comes to payroll, we do it all.
Avoid the headaches. Let the professionals take care of your payroll.
Who we are;
- Multisoft has direct support contract with over 280 end user clients and 7 bureaus inclusive of its own state-of-the-art facilities at Kanda Accra. Multisoft’s proven excellence makes it the preferred choice for partners seeking to outsource their back-office payroll processes.
- We deliver a wide range of services to support the growth of your business. With our web technology and self-service modules, we are able to manage your routine transactions while you continue to retain full control over your employee data.
- Multisoft Solutions has over 15 years of solid experience in the payroll market with more than 280 satisfied customers in Ghana.
- Platinum Business Partner of Sage, a leading payroll software provider.
- Developer of tax routines and tables for Ghana SAGE Payroll Market.
- We are registered by the Petroleum Commission to service industries in the oil and gas sector.
- We are registered as Data controllers and Processors under the Data Protection Act, 2012(Act 843) and the Petroleum Commissions to service industries in the oil and gas sector.
Our Service Offering:
Why choose us;
- We offer customized payroll services, which have the potential to save your business 50% of costs as compared to an in-house payroll.
- If your payroll accounting is consuming a significant amount of time and energy, let Multisoft take care of it so that you can spend your time on core business activities.
- As a professional payroll service provider, you can run your business knowing that a trusted advisor is handling the payroll processing.
- Our reports are tailored to your needs and can be printed or emailed.
- We provide a wide choice of Payroll Reports which can be arranged in different orders and formats which can be printed or emailed.
- With Multisoft managing your outsourced payroll, you can be assured that you’ll never miss a tax deadline, pay the wrong amount, or make errors on critical tax forms. All your payroll information will be maintained accurately, securely and above all confidentiality is guaranteed.
- ePayslips and ESS; your employees can have their own login details to a secure website (Employee Self Service) to access their own payslips, apply for leave and other claims.
Our Sage accredited payroll software offers an extensive choice of reports which can be printed or emailed in various formats and password protected. We provide sealed security payslips which can be posted direct to your employees as well as electronic payslips which could be emailed to all employees.
Our comprehensive scope of services includes:
- Data management
- New hires and terminations
- Gross-to-net calculations
- Audit of payroll changes
- Treasury management
- Foreign currency payroll management
- Payslip delivery
- Compliance filing
- GL reports
In addition to comprehensive services for local payrolls, our expertise includes expatriate and offshore payrolls, as well.
- We track changes in tax laws and update our software to ensure tax compliance.
- Every month we prepare and file employee related tax returns on clients’ behalf, ensuring that they are prepared accurately and filed on time.
- We also assist locals and expats from various countries to register with authorized Trustees for proper management of pensions contribution and also obtain social security reimbursements at the end of their service.
- Other services;
- Income Tax advisory services
- Facilitation of Income Tax training
- Assisting with annual tax filings
- Assisting with Employee/Employer TIN registration
- Assisting with Tax clearance certificate
Unite payments with process. It’s easy and cost-effective.
You give us the funds in your preferred currency. We take care of the rest. Foreign exchange. Disbursements. Payment of taxes. And more.
With Multisoft Solutions as your single funding source you can pay employees, authorities, and third parties in multiple local currencies. Every year, our in-house treasury team makes over GHȻ140 million of payments on behalf of our clients, all over the world.
Multisoft Solutions would open an account of choice preferably a bank where over 50% of employees have their account with. This account would be funded by the client and Multisoft Solutions would make all payments by electronic transfer (no cheque transactions on account) to employees, statutory bodies and third-parties.
Competitive rates. Easier reconciliation.
Our high volume of transfers allows us to negotiate competitive rates, often better than those obtained individually by our clients. And by locking in the exchange rate, we eliminate post-transaction foreign exchange reconciliation. Once quoted, the exchange rate will not vary, which simplifies the general ledger reporting and reduces the burden on corporate finance systems.
Many funding options. And full responsibility.
Option1: Our clients fund Multisoft Solution in either Cedi, Dollar or Pounds. We then convert to local currency and handle payments to employees, statutory agencies, and benefit providers. Since we are the ones doing it, we take full responsibility for funding that passes through Multisoft Solution’s treasury operations.
Option2: We send final reports to our clients and leave the responsibility of handling payments to employees, statutory agencies, and benefit providers to the client.
A convenient, workflow-driven payroll platform.
Whether your employees are in or out of Ghana we can cater for their payroll needs anytime, any day. We offer a simple, uniform and user-friendly experience.
Our applications are cloud-based solution that allows us to drive the payroll process in literally any country. We offer an empowering customer experience because it boils the process down to a few uniform steps to be completed, with system prompts and notifications to let you know when it’s time to submit your changes, view and approve your payroll registers and fund your payroll.
Explore the key features below. And give us a call for a demo. We think you’ll like what you see.
Microsoft SQL Server
User accounts as well as current and historical workflow transaction data is stored in the Microsoft SQL database.
Microsoft Internet and Information Services (IIS) Web Server
The IIS Web Server publish the ESS application to your corporate intranet so that end users may access the application using their web browser.
Built-in auditing tools
Receive instant feedback on input errors, and pull variance reports to track your changes over time. You will have peace-of-mind knowing your data has been validated on the way in and through the calculation process.
One report generator
Having all your data in one system allows push-button reporting. Choose from a suite of standard reports or request customized reports that meet your needs. It’s your data. You should have access to it. And now you do!
With our data structure, unlimited pay elements, industry standard security and workforce analytics, we have what it takes to comprehensively manage your payroll.