About our courses
Our Training Department consistently strives to develop the right training solution for your needs. We offer a range of product training solutions to ensure that you are proficient in the use of your accounting and or payroll software. Whether you are a professional and already experienced Pastel user or just a beginner, our training solutions will assist you to contribute to your company’s overall success.
All courses are designed to give hands on, practical training in a classroom environment.
Multisoft Solutions offers high quality training programs targeted particularly at finance professionals. Our training department consistently strives to develop the right training solution for your needs. All courses are designed to give hands on and practical training.
We offer a range of product training solutions to ensure that you are proficient in the use of your software. These include:
• Sage One
• Sage Evolution
• Sage Pastel Partner
• Sage Pastel Payroll & HR
• Sage VIP Premier Payroll & HR
• What does the management accountant do?
• Roles and responsibilities
• Management reports
• Business and Strategic Planning
• Budget preparation process, the budget holder’s role and responsibilities
• Profit and loss forecast, cashflow preparation
• Variance analysis and reports
• Management meetings
• How to design an accounting system
• Account codes, opening balances
• Day books (sales and purchases)
• Nominal ledgers, control accounts
• Bank accounts and reconciliations
• Preparation of accounts
• Trial balance, profit and loss accounts and balance sheet
• Journals, accruals, prepayments
• Creditors and debtors schedule
• Filing of documents and cross referencing to electronic ledgers
Value Added Tax
• Registration and de-registration
• Standard rate vrs. flat rate scheme
• Debits and credits
• Completion of VAT return.
• Withholding Agent
• Withholding taxes final
• Withholding taxes on account
• Introduction to income taxes
• Introduction to labour Act
• Introduction to the pension Act
NB: Candidate(s) must be computer literate and must have an understanding of basic accounting principles. No knowledge of the software is required
Who Should Attend?
- Any person responsible for the financial accounting of a business.
- Persons who run their own business and wish to either become competent to do the financial accounting themselves, or wants to understand the accounting environment enough to act as a backup for their accounting team
- Fresh University/HND graduates who have completed national service and wish to skill up on a software
- Any person responsible for the Payroll/Salary Administration of a business.
- Persons who run their own business and wish to either become competent in Payroll themselves, or wants to understand the Pastel Payroll environment enough to act as a backup for their payroll clerk.
How to register
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted to complete the registration process.