We currently service over 400 Companies in Ghana and West Africa and employ in excess of 30 consultants mainly accounting professionals with sound IT knowledge.Read More
We are Multisoft Solutions Ltd. and committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect will be processed by us. Please read this privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices and your rights regarding your personal data.
Table of contents
- What is personal data?
- Who is responsible for the proper handling of your personal data?
- What do we do with your personal data?
- What types of personal data do we collect, process and use?
- Why and with whom do we share personal data?
- What else do we do to protect your personal data?
- What privacy choices do you have?
- Why do you receive emails from us?
- Contact us
What is personal data?
The term “personal data”, as used herein, comprises of any information attributed or attributable to you as a user of our website, whether such information was entered by you, collected from you or otherwise obtained.
Who is responsible for the proper handling of your personal data?
As the provider of this website, Multisoft is the data controller responsible for all personal data that we hold about you, and that we collect, process and use in connection with your use of the website or for one or more of the purposes as described in the next paragraph.
What do we do with your personal data?
We collect, process and use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- To administer, operate, maintain and improve the website;
- To provide you with a more personalized experience of our website (e.g., by tailoring any content or offers to your individual preferences);
- To help us to improve and personalize the website, our products and services;
- To answer your FAQs and respond to your requests;
- To communicate with you on other matters (e.g., to send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages or service bulletins);
- To comply with legal obligations, prevent unlawful uses of the website, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- For other purposes that you have specifically agreed to; and other directly related purposes.
For the purposes mentioned above, only a limited number of individuals within Multisoft will receive access to your personal data
Cookies are small text files located in your browser directory. When a website is accessed, a cookie that is placed on a device sends information to the browser. Cookies are extremely common and used on a number of websites. In general, the purpose of cookies is to improve the performance of the website and the user’s experience in using that website.
What types of personal data do we collect, process and use?
On our website, we allow you to provide Personal Information to us when you participate in certain features on our sites (like Contact us).
This Personal Information may include the following:
- Your name and/or nickname
- User id
- Voice recordings
- Video and photographs
We need to collect Personal Information in order to provide the requested Services to you. You may choose not to provide us with certain requested information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our Service features or we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
- Other users of the website: If you use, messaging or other interactive functions provided on our website we may disclose your personal data to other users of the website, but only as required in connection with such functions.
- Courts, law enforcement authorities and regulators: We may share personal data when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, to protect the rights or safety of our website, other users, or third parties (e.g., for fraud protection purposes). Without limitation, this may include cases in which we are required to share personal data as required by the law or binding order of courts, law enforcement authorities or regulators. We will carefully determine the permissibility of providing personal data in each such context, paying particular attention to the type of request, types of data affected and any impact that a disclosure of personal data would have on the user affected. Should we decide to disclose personal data in such context we will also consider ways of reducing the scope of the disclosure, for instance by redacting the information provided.
What else do we do to protect your personal data?
Multisoft understands the importance of data security and we want your browsing experience with us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect your personal data, including technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, both in an online and offline context.
Also, please understand that, while we strive to protect your personal data against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online sphere. Hence, we ask you to support our IT security efforts by not disclosing any data on our website that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context. In this context, you can help us protecting your personal data by signing off when you finished using login-protected areas of the website.
What privacy choices do you have?
You have a variety of choices regarding which data we may collect, process and use about you and for which purposes. Some of these choices include the following:
- You may use our website and its functions and features anonymously or through a pseudonym, unless where it is strictly necessary to identify you (e.g., in the context of extended warranty).
- You can choose not to provide certain personal data at all, in particular where we seek your consent for the collection of information.
- You may at any time object to further uses of your personal data for marketing purposes without charge from us.
Why do you receive emails from us?
We may send you emails for various reasons, including the following
- You have placed an inquiry with us and we contact you in response to such an inquiry.
- We want to provide you with updates, privacy notices, warnings or other important information relevant to our users.
Your feedback is always welcome. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your online privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us. You may also contact us if wish to gain access to the personal data we hold about you, if you wish to request that your personal data be updated, rectified, deleted or blocked, or that we refrain from further use of your personal data, if you wish to withdraw any consents previously granted, or if you wish to object to the creation of individual user profiles.
You may reach out to us as follows:
Phone: +233 (0) 302 235149