Careers At Multisoft Solutions
GRAPHIC DESINGER & WEB DEVELOPER
A reputable company located in Accra is seeking an innovative and creative Graphic Designer with Web Development skills to help bolster its Digital Marketing drive. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a collaborative environment and capable of conceiving and finalizing designs for marketing assets that engage customers, target audience and generate demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Design print and digital sales and marketing materials, including articles, logos, slide presentations, digital banners, emails, illustrations, event collateral, product brochures, promotional flyers and direct mail pieces.
- Build and manage the company’s website and associated applications with appealing and modern visual design, using modern frameworks and languages.
- Video creation for social media campaigns. Online advertising videos and animations, promotional video content featuring new and existing solution features.
- YouTube channel content management.
- Research the latest design trends and competitor approaches and ensure we are keeping our brand expression relevant for our audience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of relevant design experience.
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- Strong experience with modern web development and CMS (e.g., WordPress or equivalent).
- Not more than 25years.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Postgres), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Mastery of Adobe CC, with Advanced Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects skills.
- Passion for, and understanding of, digital marketing across varying platforms.
- Driven, resourceful self-starter; ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Language: fluent English with excellent writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send CV and Cover Letter together with at least 5 samples of work (still and motion samples) to Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th July 2020
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.